TRAVEL ASSOCIATES ERINA FASHIONS ON THE FIELD
Terms & Conditions of Entry
31 August 2018
Conditions of Entry
By submitting an online registration into the Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field you agree to accept and abide by the following terms and conditions.
- A final registration process is required to complete your entry on the day of the Carlton-Mid Wyong Gold Cup Day 31 August 2018 where identification will be required and a signed copy of this registration must be submitted. The registration desk will be located in the Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field Precinct which can be found on the undercover concourse near the Howarth Street gate entry. All registrations and pre-registration check-ins are required strictly before Race 2 (race times TBC).
- Finalists will be requested to assemble within the Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field Precinct staging area immediately after Race 2 where briefing and judging will commence.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to compete due to timing deadlines between races.
- Entrants and finalists enter in good faith that Wyong Race Club provides the opportunity for participation in Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field and acknowledge the generous support of the sponsors and volunteers. The entrant’s conduct during and after judging is expected to be ‘fun’ and must not bring disrepute to the event, the sponsors, the judges or Wyong Race Club.
- All finalists will be qualified based on the Judging Criteria set out here. Your electronic submission of the registration form serves as confirmation that you understand and agree to abide by the Judging Criteria & these Terms and Conditions in order to enter into the Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field Competition.
- Entrants will be pre-screened by the judges upon registration check-in on the day.
- Finalists must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the event. Proof of age must be presented at registration check-in if required.
- Finalists must not receive any form of compensation form a third party for entering into the Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field.
- Finalists and their outfits are not permitted to promote a brand, designer or store.
- Finalists may not enter the competition on behalf of a third party.
- All prizes awarded to the winners must remain the property of the winners.
- All travel and accommodation prizes must be taken as specified. Conditions of travel and accommodation apply and are subject to availability.
- The Promoter is Wyong Race Club
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No alteration is to be made to an outfit once chosen as a finalist. An alteration will result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Some prizes may be subject to specific terms and conditions.
- Winners will be notified directly after judging and will be presented with their prize package.
- Entrant information may be recorded in Wyong Race Club’s database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless noted to the contrary by the contestant lodged in writing.
- By entering into the Travel Associates Erina Fashions on the Field you agree to be filmed and/or photographed and Wyong Race Club reserves the right to use this imagery for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.